Event Services of America is proud to be the trusted creative partner at Chase Field, located in the heart of downtown Phoenix. We’ll handle everything you need for your event including event design, standard rentals, themed décor, audio visual needs, team building activities, entertainment and anything else imaginable, to ensure success both logistically and aesthetically.
For a spacious event venue that guests will be talking about for years, choose Chase Field, where the Arizona Diamondbacks won the 2001 World Series, and home of the 2011 MLB All-Star Game. The playing field can be transformed to host a variety of events including holiday parties, picnics, movie watching, weddings & receptions, and other social events. See photos from Go-Daddy’s Holiday party.
One of our other favorite event spaces at Chase Field is the more intimate Audi Club, an open air lounge and ideal event space located on the Suite level in Chase Field. The lounge works well for corporate meetings, dinners, award ceremonies, birthday parties, business conferences or holiday events.
- Open-air lounge and event space
- Twenty (20) flat screen TV’s, for game day or to deliver your event content
- Private restroom facilities
- Direct access to secure parking in the Chase Field Parking Garage
- Custom event configurations are available
The Legends Conference Center and its surrounding four suites have everything for your event’s needs. The rooms are located in the Northeast corner of Chase Field on the Upper Concourse Level. The Legends Conference Center is the ultimate multi-purpose room and ideal for audio-visual presentations. Use it with the suites, or host your event in one of the four suites if a smaller setting better suits your event needs.
Features of the Legends Conference Center
- Overhead projection screens for audio-visual presentations
- Blackout curtains available for windows
- The Legends Conference Center can be set up as sit down, classroom, or theater style seating
- The air-conditioned Legends Conference Center also provides a spectacular view of downtown Phoenix