American West Quarter Horses
Set on 40 acres in Rio Verde just outside of Scottsdale and adjacent to the trail-friendly McDowell Mountain Park, this private ranch has a distinctive Southwestern Spanish theme and is all about an authentic western experience.
The ranch personifies the Southwest’s equestrian lifestyle – from the spacious riding arenas and luscious pastures to an outdoor BBQ patio. Just a few minutes from the city life in Scottsdale, your guests will get a true Arizona experience against the backdrop of the breathtaking desert landscape.
With beautifully kept grounds, it’s the perfect setting for outdoor events such as wedding celebrations with legendary style or for corporate events when you’re looking for something much more spectacular than a resort setting.
- Six riding arenas (one covered)
- Entertainment/BBQ area with kitchen and covered patio
- 30-stall main barn, additional mare motels and trainer barns
- Distinctive fountain and 12,000 square-foot lake
- Seven acres of grass pastures
- Adjacent to open county and municipal land of McDowell Mountain Park
- Dramatic southwestern vistas and sunsets
When you book an event at America West Quarter Horses, you can be assured your guests are provided with a distinctive southwestern venue unlike any other for:
- Dinners and receptions
- Equestrian events
- Corporate events
- Team building